Monday 15 December 2008

I'm back home!

Ah, finnaly.... at "home" in Bergen!
I've gotten off that stupid noisy and claustrophobic train and am now sitting in my grandparent's with the laptop (which my English teacher claims I have an alarming addictive relationship with...) on my lap, haha.
I've been reading Nick Hornby's High Fidelity on my way over here (that's six hours) and I found it surprisingly depressive, even though I have read it before, and then I actually enjoyed it a lot!
Maybe I'm just in a gloomy mood these days... It's all the darkness! The sun's only around for about six hours a day, which is very frustrating if you don't wake up until elleven, and then don't get out of the house until one.

But I'll keep only happy thoughts as I'm here, 'cause I am after all going to hang with my very best mates, Steph, Marianne and Magnus:)

In the afternoons that is, until then I'll be hanging with farmor(father's mother) and helping her out with her shopping and other important chores.

Positive and soothing thoughts from Sun (who is seriously concidering a trip to the solarium one of these days)

No comments: