Friday 9 January 2009

Back 2 School

Gosh, haven't written for ages...
Haven't really been in the mood, or had the time.
Lot's of things have happened this Christmas, some good, some bad and some just average:p
Can't be bothered to write a summary.

What I can write though:
-Went to Bergen(yeayh!)
-"worked" in the cafeteria at Bydelsrock (a concert for young artists in Bergen)
-Went home(um..yey?)
-Celebrated Chritmas with my mum's lot, my grandparents and my lovely cousin Joanna.
-Went back to Bergen(:D:D:D)
-Saw Blow Up(hmh..)
-Celebrated New Years Eve with Steph and her lot!!(:D:D)
-Went to the movies to see Max Manus (ONE fucking great norwegian movie! pardon my french)
-Came home again(...)
-Started School again on January the 5th, which was great!!

So that's about all I did (a couple of things left out, like a lovely trip to Frognerseteren with Anje and Maddie) this Christmas, and now I can't wait for spring to start.

I have quite a lot of plans for this spring, one of them is to celebrate my 17thbirthday with Amanda, which is going to be killer, killer, killer:D:D

Tonight I'm going to watch Nissen's review, but that's not until nine... 'till then...Scrubs is on...

bye!

No comments: