Monday 3 November 2008

Forgive Me, For I have sinned:o

Ever since I started getting in to football, I've been a fan of Vålerenga, which is Oslo East's main team, but my father is a big Brann-supporter, since he's from Bergen.

Now my best friend, who is the daughter of my father's best friend(:p) supports Brann as well, and since Brann and Vålerenga are what you could call enemies, I've had to put up with a lot of shit whenever we're on holidays together and the two are playing against one another.

Once I went to a Brann-Vålerega match with my mum, who's a Vålerenga supporter, and we sat amongst all the other Vålerenga supporters, while dad sat with the Brann supporters. The thought that both my parents, representing each their team, were on the same football match and the fact that no matter who won, I would never hear the end of it, was too much for me. The whole match ended in me going to the bathroom to vommit. I don't even remember the final score!

Anyway, I have been to a great deal of Brann games, 'cause I enjoy watching football and my father always invites me along.

And yesterday Brann and Vålerenga were playing against each other in the last match in the series.

I found myself on the Brann-side with my father and a whole bunch of other Brann-supporters.

I couldn't help it, but I kept doing Brann-supportive things all the time, like clapping whenever they did something good, singing along to their songs and even jumping to my feet when they scored their first(and only) goal. I remembered who I wass and quickly restrained myself though.

But I must say, I got feelings I couldn't really understand towards this other team yesterday...

Like I said to dad: I felt like I was the Pope's son, and I was just getting feeling towards another boy!

Well, Brann won, leaving me with mixed feelings and confusion:S

No comments: