Tuesday 11 November 2008

Revue parties...

Wow, I had the best time last night! Definitely!

In Norway we have this tradition in putting up great big school revues in colleges(high schools) all over the country, and the newspapers write reviews on them and lots of people come to watch etc.

Anyway, they also throw these big parties to, well, I guess celebrate.

And so I went to one of these yesterday, held by Elvebakken and Oslo By Steinerskole(Oslo's steiner school).

It was so much fun!!! It was a dress-up party, and you had to go as you favourite movie character.

Yes, I did go as Rollergirl again:D

I got lot's of attention for my skates, and I danced lot's and met so many new lovely people! Too bad it was a school night, 'cause when I got home, I was so full of energy that I couldn't make myself go to sleep!! And now I've got the worst headache ever...

But it's ok, I had(as I said) the best time ever! First I went to Maddie and dressed up, put on make up etc. and met Laura, who was gorgeous! And so after curlig Laura's hair and making seventies flip on my own hair, we went of to Irfan for a little before party. But Laura went somewhere else though:p Irfan's was really nice, and I'd forgotten how much I miss him... I almost made his microwave explode(again). I was only going to reheat a frozen roll, and I put the timer on five mins. and when I came back the whole oven was full of smoke...
So I screamed, like the helpless non-inderpendent girl I am... haha

Afterwards we went to the party which was at a place called Fabrikken(the factory) and I danced and danced and danced and chatted with lots of killer, awesome, wicked people and skated around 'till my feet were sore.
Then the band got on stage(the band was great, really great!) and so I took my skates of... although, Rollergirl never takes her skates of...
So I'll be going to bed now.... I'm exhausted, have been babysitting like hell for the last six hours so...
Night!

No comments: