Friday 29 August 2008

Goodbye Isa!

So now you're actually leaving...


You're going off to France, to follow your dream and to come home in three years time speaking french fluently.
You selfish girl!


Did it never occur to that you're leaving the rest of us behind?
There won't be any more sleep overs where you and I stay up until four o'clock having intense conversations.
Who will I go to now that you're gone and there's no one left to listen patiently to my opinions on the Who, the world and other things that engage me?



That's your thing Isa, you don't judge people for who they are, but you have strong opinions about everything, and I hope you'll never change that.


I know I haven't been the best to keep contact the last year, and I regret that I haven't taken my chance to hang out with you more often.
So there's goodbye to ten years of memories, both sad and happy and some even hystercally funny. I hope you get a lovely stay in France, and that you find lots of new friends!
An good luck with you-know-what;)
Love you loads and can't wait to see you again this Christmas!

Love Sunniva<3


Hope it's alright that I borrowed your pictures:D

2 comments:

Catlin said...

Hey this is a nice site!
I've never been to Norway so I like the pics you post and what you write about school and all that. Sometimes I wish I was still in high school: so much fun fun fun!!!

Sun said...

Thank you!
It's nice to get feedback like that, I do my best;)