Monday 25 August 2008

Monday,Monday...

Today was my first taste of Nissen's boring side...
We started the day of with English(not really, but I can't be bothered to talk about our first lesson...) and I actually managed to continuously yawn for an hour and a half, although Christine, Anje and me and a couple of other girls were sent out in the hallway to read on our own.

Then we had our lunch break, and I met up with Oda.
Oda stayed at my place for a sleep over on Saturday, and on Sunday we went down to take some wicked photos in a photo booth... very brat-like, yes.
we also hung out at Blå with Maddie and Anje:)
*Deadend street, deadend street....*
Anyways, today she saw my school for the first time, but to her great disappointment, missed the Hungarian band that was supposed to play.
We agreed to meet after school, so he could come window shopping with me.
Then she had dinner at our place and now she's on her way home I guess...
And so that was my day, and I think I'll be off to write a song about annoying over-the-top-alternative girls...If you catch my drift Anje...



No comments: