Wednesday 20 August 2008

Rain...

It's been reaining all day! It's alright, though, 'cause summer's over anyway, and I'm in the classroom all day.
I've developed this obsession with old cars(masculine, huh?) which seems to be quite common these days, as everyone in Grüneløkka has one.

I've walked past this pink Cadillac a couple of times at Kampen(where my father lives), and I finally took a picture of it. I wouldn't really drive around in a car like that, but I still think it's a beautiful one.

Other than that, I've been to school,which has been fun... Well, it's really nice meeting people and stuff, but it can get booring at times. But I'm not complaining! I'm really happy that I got into Nissen, and that I get the chance to do what I like best for the next three years(if my grades do...).
I'm also very excited about the revue! There's going to be a meeting this tuesday, and I've GOT to get some part of it, not necessarily on stage, but anything that will let me go on those revue trips!
But,we'll have to wait and see...
Anyways... got to go now!

No comments: