Thursday 21 August 2008

Practical Fashion

I've just been through four days back at school, and I've tried to somehow keep the style I had through summer(in clothes that is), but it's easier said than done. first of all, my nicer clothes from this summer are all in the dirty laundry, so I've worn whatever I have left in my closet and it's really hard keeping a somewhat alternate style without looking like a leftie or something:p.
Second of all, It's just not very practical wearing shorts and skirts and all the other clothing items that make it really difficult to sit with your legs crossed on the floor without keeping an arm between your legs.
So, I've tried to find some more practical styles that attract me on the internet or in InSide magazine(A very good norwegian magazine), but I would either look like an idiot myself, or I don't own the item in my closet, and to be wuite frank, I'm broke now, so there's no going out to buy it...
But I'm going to stick to my slight Mod-style this autumn, and I can't wait for it to get colder (and I can't believe I just said that!).
Anyway, I'll try and play down my style a little for school, cause I need it to be practical and not too outstanding, but at the same time not like everyone else.
First of all it's the jeans:
I found these "Mod striped Super Skinny Fit Jeans" on http://fashion-zealot.blogspot.com/2008/01/hot-new-shapes.html

I've got a pair almost like these, that I bought at a great shop called Tillsammans in Bergen

And I've bought quite a lot of cool stuff there.

I also found a site that supports my opinion of the coming autumn

I'm thinking of using a lot of knitted jackets this year. To tell you the truth, I usually do every year... But it still looks cool, 'cause Anje (Who's always devestatingly honest) hasn't said anything yet...

Anyway, here is a very bad picture of my new knitted sweater!
I'll be wearing this all winter...
I'm thinking of moving in to it...
Stella McCartney had a great line of knitted sweaters, which I loved, but I can't find them right now...I'll get back to it I think...
That's all I can come up with today, I'm going to joing my mum and watch some good ol' British Krim.
'Till next time!

No comments: