Saturday 27 September 2008

Lazy morning

Gosh, this is such a great day full of progress and newfound knowledge!
Today I woke up and watched me some discovery channel(I thiiink) and they had this ultra-exiting programme about dreams and stuff that happens in our dreams while we sleep etc.
So I learnt lots of new things about sleeping today, which I would share with you, but the problem is I can't really remember them:p
After showering, and spending an hour in the bathroom fixing my hair for fun, I decided to come up with a new title for my blog:p I love those books!
But this exiting day doesn't end there! I just put on one of my dad's "old" Kinks records "Give The People What They Want", which is a really wicked record!!

Of course, since it came out in 1981, you can hear that they have been influenced by the music of those days.
You'll find tracks that resemble the Specials, and other ska bands and some tracks even sound a lot like XTC.

Wow....I love the Kinks! Not that many bands from the British Invasion managed to sound so youthful and raw in the eighties!
Awwell, guess all I can do is wait for a reunion(Come on!!!)

But I'll be leaving to meet my Maddie in a minute now:p


No comments: