Friday 19 September 2008

What a drag it is gettin' (the c)ooold!

For god's sake! I think I'm going to go mad any minute now!
All my friends are out partying, while I'm stuck here with a pizza, a stupid comedy show and mum on the other side of the sofa, 'cause she decided I was too sick to have any social life at all tonight.
And I've been inside since wednesday afternoon!
Did I mention I'm loosing it?
And now they're talking about the financial crisis on telly, and I really don't want to hear about it, 'cause it worries me. Not because I'm worried we'll be robbed of our rich, luxury lifes, up north, but because some people say "it's the end of the world as we know it".
But I don't want to worry! I want to be able to not give shit about it, and enjoy what I've got right here and now!
I worried during the terrorist attacks in London 2005, I worried when the Bird Flu was predicted to kill millions of people, I worried when I first understood what the global warming was all about, I worried when the war broke out in Georgia, and I stupidly worried when the Monday papers said the world might end on Wednesday because they were trying to recreate Big Bang(how did that experiment go anyway?).
All in all, there are so many things to worry about in the world, and usually they turn out fine... But not always.
Am I the only teenager who worries that much? Or do the other just hide it really well?
Who knows, maybe I'm hiding it very well too...
Anyways, my words for the day, highly affected by the fact that I haven't seen my friends for aaages....
'Till next time: Here's my favourite Monty Python skit!

Turdeluh!

No comments: