Thursday 25 September 2008

Sun is so sick of fashion!

I thought I'd update my blog with a facebook-style title;)
Anyways...
As much as I love reading fashion magazines and reading other blogs and getting inspiration from icons etc. I find myself getting shit bored with all this fashion talk all the time.
It seems like all you need to do to get people to dig your blog is to throw in a couple of pictures taken from any designer's runway and add a comment like: "Yeah, this is totally cool and innovative!".
My father keeps telling me to stop being such a critic, but I can't help it!!
Why don't people write about what they'll actually be wearing? And maybe a little more about their interests...
Oh great, I'm sounding like my bloody english teacher now... sorry.
Ahwell, people should write about what they want to;) Just my Jerkyll and Hyde personality kicking in:p

Another thing that annoys me in my carefree spoilt life is the New Facebook!!! GOD! I even tried to download all this rubbish to make it come back, and it worked for like five seconds, but once I tried to visit my friends profile it blocked me so...
I think I'll start using MySpace or something instead...

I'm going out now, to go elvelangs...like, along the river:p
Sometimes I love Oslo East and all it's events:D

1 comment:

Karoline said...

Oslo øst er flott <3