Sunday 5 October 2008

Bergen!

I've just come home from Bergen now.
Gosh,It's so quiet! After spending the last four days surrounded by three other girls, I'm dizzy from lack of sleep and noticing a slight sence of depression.

We've had a great time in Bergen! We arrived thursday evening and went straight to my grandparent's appartement in Nygårdshøyden. Anje was thrilled to be there, and very exited about their home, which is so unlike her:p At the appartement we meet Oda, who took us to her dad's place for dinner. I had a real pain in my ear, so I didn't eat much, but it was very nice to be there.



When we got home, the boys, being Magnus,Anders and Torgrim, came over over to welcome us.

Next morning we went down into town to do some shopping and sightseeing. I only bought a t-shirt, but I think Maddie and Oda got some other things.

We hung out with Marianne, and caught a glimpse of a certain person, but I won't go further in on that. Those involved know what I mean. Well, all but one that is:p

Later on we went over to Marianne and...watched a movie.
At Marianne's place was Magnus, Anders, Torgrim, Sigbjørn us and some boy in Anders' class.
We had so much fun!
Maddie getting ready for bed

So the next day started out really nice, with great weatherEarly in the morning...Maddie's struggling to get into her new body.

But by the time we had been in town for a while, it was pouring with rain. We took Fløy-banen,which is a cableway up to Fløyen.

It was really nice, 'cause you can see all of Bergen from up there, and Anje was of course killing herself with excitement.
We took a couple of pictures and decided to walk all the way down again.
The rest of the day was kind of depressing, although Anders and magnus decided to give us a little farewell visit. We started watching Almodovar's "All About My Mother", but ended up playing Beat for Beat(A kind of music quiz, where you get a certain number of words that make a sentence in a song, and you have to guess your way to the song.) and I was a brilliant judge, of course!

So Magnus and Anders left, and we went to bed and today we took the train all the way home.


Eight hours that is. But the trip seemed really short this time:p





No comments: