Monday 20 October 2008

Ok, my original plan for this post was to complain about the Norwegian autumn, but since I decided not to be negative anymore, I'll have to do it with a twist.

It goes like this:
I simply LOVE Norway in the autumn! The grey dark sky covering the city, is firmly colouring our trees and houses and clothes in this wonderfully depressing shade.
Everywhere the leaves are moulding together with dog shit, cigarette butts and dead birds, covering the pavements and making an exciting obstacle trail to entertain me on my way to school!
Also, it's so uplifting when I remind myself that it's going to get even darker and colder!
I'm not looking forward to my London trip at all! When I go to London it will be springtime, and warmer and obviously I don't care much for sun and bird's singing.

Aw-well... I'll have to focus on the English presentation going on in front of me.... it's about the American warzzz..zzz...zzz...


No, I want to play SuperMario:D

No comments: