Thursday 30 October 2008

Snow, snow gone, halloween party, freezing cold and bruised knees

I haven't been able to write for a couple of days now, 'cause I've sort of been busy... or... whatever...
The day before yesterday our school threw a halloween party, which was to be held at Roxy.
So Amanda, Maren and I got ready at my place before we went(shit, I wish we took some pictures! We looked bloody delicious!)
I went as... you'll never guess.... Rollergirl!! while Maren and Amanda both went as pirates:D 
We arrived at the "vorspiel"(like the party before the actual party...) at seven, but had to leave again to meet Aslak and Ola who came as a two headed troll:p After skating around waiting for about half an hour, freezing our arses of  we went back to the party and had ourselves a ball(still no effin' pictures!!!) and a certain someone had too much of a good time, so right before we were leaving to go to Roxy, this certain someone sat outside throwing up with sweet Anje supporting her, holding her hair back and doing what friends should do when someone has had one too many.
Well, the whole rest of the evening was cold, a wee bit stressful and we ended up not going to Roxy after all(well most of us). 
Early next morning I woke up feeling like shait, but was pleasantly surprised when I saw the lovely snow that had fallen during the night(no wonder we were freezing).
But I had a nice time, although I blew my money off:p 
 But I want to go to bed now, I've just watched the season finale of Skins,which I found a bit disturbing, but also very sweet:) 
So I'll be off, right after I've added Regine's blog(in norwegian) to my blogroll!

Nighty-night!

No comments: